Themselves posted:

workout report:

front squats 6 sets for 3 reps, load ranging from 260-295

split squats

straight leg deadlifts

leg press (i hate this thing)

i sweated a lot and now im eating spaghetti

at the gym i had to hear about some guy's experience at san francisco state and how its crazy liberal and there's some group called students against police brutality and why would that exist and also he just got a job as a cop in oakland and is going to start the police academy soon

all in all a productive day

dont skip leg day
_________\

good work comrade. heres some inspiration for u

gas
I haven't left the house since this thread was started. Maybe a few more pages will convince me to GET ACTIVE>
i've gone down 4 sizes since this thread was started. can rhizzone buy me some new pants?
what kind of job interview are they for? what im asking is, just how tight can these pants be...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i agree with absolutely every post itt
[account deactivated]
from each according to their weed. hemp-based currency now
i like doing yoga but i dont as often as i should. i used to do it every morning before work when the weather was nice - outside morning yoga is pretty awesome. i get a lot of shit from boyz about it but i dont care because its good for your body and mind.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

the fittest man I ever knew did pretty much only yoga and he had a gorgeous body

yum yum very nice

feminist misandrist objectifies men itt. big surprise.
[account deactivated]
it is very important to me that my body be perceived as [manly / womanly] and therefore lifting weights is [essential / counterproductive]
yea khamsek lets butter up our delts and go do the kudate on some fascist fucks!!

this is the face i make when i beat the fuck out of starting the revolution
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

like lol i actually seriously injured my shoulder and no one here has expressed even the slightest sympathy youre all just "should have lifted you stupid skinny bitch". you useless pricks

*While flexing deltoids as hard as I can and slowly turning red from lack of oxygen* S-sorry...about...your......s-shoulder...........ahhh.....you.....stupid.......ahhh......

I've been lifting weights since I was 16 with other broads and it's great and we look feminine/healthy as hell. Don't listen to the crippled eunuch. Stay swole.

But do gas thread.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im pretty sure this thread is an example of how little people who lift weights are interested in getting along with people who dont constantly reaffirm their choice of hobby.
[account deactivated]
im a weak short man of no value to anyone much less a revolution and i plan to remain that way
[account deactivated]
hey roseweird! you smell of poop!