discipline posted:

Droo is literally 7 feet tall Donald, he is a tank of a man worth the strength at least 15 fascist teens

my joke was that the right-wing has already taken over america.

i would never criticize a man in leggings. it's against my nature.
I wnat to go to School
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

senorah i am a really sad and pathetic thing who grinds my teeth over jokes about crippled shoulders hours and hours later. i swirl around in a tizzy after talking shit because my life is the internet. i am the perfect example of a rotting body and mind and should apologize to my own muscles immediately. in swole jesus' name i pray, amen.

i enjoy weightlifting because it feels good and makes me happy. i started 5 months ago and as of last week i am now able to do one handed pushups with little difficulty. i also am again able to fit into clothing that i haven't been able to fit into for several years. i wish there wasn't so much animosity towards weightlifting because for me it has been very positive. thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.
roseweird is pretty and smart. senorah don't act all 'no new friends'

roseweird posted:

you people are rude and in no way positively representing your sport

Welcome to the Rhizzone

please don't let your triceps atrophy roseweird.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
literally everyone will die in the revolution
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

no not me or anyone i care about please

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.
- joseph stalin

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just make plans with aerdil irl and you, too, can cease posting

i only hope for swift relief
thats a sign that you are taking good care of yourself
First tpaynr n now Rose Weird. Who will be the next victim of the Cruel Swollen Thread?
[account deactivated]
I am frustrated by the difficulty of taking a photo of my calves, and will never post again

discipline posted:

lol do you remember that time the DSM-V removed narcissism as a personality disorder just in time before a million therapists blew up into outer space? they also took out aspergers, right in time for the entire generation wrecked by screens to come of age

i'm not sure what you mean. the DSM-V came out last may. it was also trashed to hell by various medical orgs who refuse to use it.

lotta irony/misanthropy itt
discipline is an old school purist, and runs all of her campaigns using ADSM/DSM-2, with gygax traps

c_man posted:

you're fantasizing about literally killing someone, for great justice, with your powerful fetish objects muscles.

how are you going to make people do what you want? specifically your enemies? judging by the poor performance of liberal trolls in this thread not very skillfully may i add. violence but especially the threat of violence is necessary... and in the protest tactics that dominate today muscles are more important than ever (unlike the brave third worldists who can just use guns and slay their enemies in wicked numbers)

although a revolutionary student union in ottowa trashed an MRA anti-feminist presentation and they are getting a lot of backlash on facebook by pacifists who call them stalinists and stuff like that, so humanism is politically nessecary for propaganda purposes and thats why mao created "3 rules and 8 points of attention" but he killed a ton of people too

yeah im sure you have perfect judgement and will make sure only to use your majestic killing powers for good, just like mao and stalin
even more, thats a reason to demand that everyone else follow you in your literal murderous rage
i don't know its still sounding like a liberal way to critique a position of radical violence
[account deactivated]
im a Beautiful Soul

fleights posted:

i don't know its still sounding like a (...) way to critique a position of (...) violence

yeah

im a pisces
like look at antifa, i read on revleft that in sweden the fascists basically cant demonstrate at all because these guys will break into their houses and destroy everything, attack them in the streets, here's a video they put together of violence with ez 2 dance 2 music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAzFF8za-Y
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i think very few people actually view me as creepy except for you
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]