if by 'here' you mean north america well i believe the reason neoliberalism has won so many concessions from the working classes here in so quick a time compared to scandinavia is because of the complacency that pacifism has instilled in the exploited working class
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what are they?
[account deactivated]
you've turned this thread into a warzone and hurt feelings
i think it's totally believable that plenty of people in the united states think that crushing the life out of someone with your bare hands is really a totally badass aspiration, especially to try and make sure everyone does.
the only militant people left in the states seems to be the rising populist right
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

fleights posted:

like look at antifa, i read on revleft that in sweden the fascists basically cant demonstrate at all because these guys will break into their houses and destroy everything, attack them in the streets, here's a video they put together of violence with ez 2 dance 2 music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAzFF8za-Y

hahah gat damn

roseweird posted:

fleights posted:

the only militant people left in the states seems to be the rising populist right

then we should definitely try to be as much like them as possible in order to magically transfer some of their power to us

jahaha whats wrong with you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
that was cool when you came in here and started complaining about people biking (?) and then graduated to amorphous fascist spectres haunting every possible flight of action. I see that you have c "Why Not Pussy Riot?" man on backup vocals, and I can know it is extremely Good shit
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

fleights posted:

what are they?

did you mean the 'answers' because i don't have any, i was saying that like in such a way as to gloss what you were saying and imply that you were being very thoughtless superficial and arrogant, plus you didn't even get it

i know that

[account deactivated]
i think any sympathy you may have generated by being attacked in a thread you're trolling has been dispelled with your nonsense liberal white supremacist hand wringing over "Violence" and the primacy of a withered corpus album
lol did this turn into a pacifism thread? good luck with that.
[account deactivated]
muscles are directly tied into the debate between violence and pacifism, to view a muscular female or male is a violent act
heres a little somethin i just whipped up for laffs
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

heres a little somethin i just whipped up for laffs

looking good.

[account deactivated]
you are the flipside of the fascist notions of the perfect body, you counter fleights borderline body cult stuff with an obverse techno white supremacy. You are deep in Nick Land now
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

you are the flipside of the fascist notions of the perfect body, you counter fleights borderline body cult stuff with an obverse techno white supremacy. You are deep in Nick Land now

i dont think anyone is fetishizing whatever it is you think they are. afaik me and rw are annoyed that people who lift feel a compulsive desire to demand that everyone support and follow them into their hobby.

yet you are still mediated by white supremacy, even if it's nominally anti-fascist. you talk about your eugenic fantasies, and then seek to remove and destroy the laboring body completely, to retain only a wretched white body that is sustained by torrents of blood and colonized bodies. draw your own water, for once in the goddamn while! Shame on you! God bless the working body

c_man posted:

Crow posted:

i dont think anyone is fetishizing whatever it is you think they are. afaik me and rw are annoyed that people who lift feel a compulsive desire to demand that everyone support and follow them into their hobby.

no one told you to post in this thread, it actually seems like you are the one coming here and making demands. Shame o nyou

conec posted:

antifa ppl are generally arseholes its true.. i used to live in a major antifa zone.. a subway eat fresh was built and antifa people repeatedly smashed its windows and spray painted on the building..

conec posted:

this one apartment building had been turned into a squat and the owner of it wanted to kick all the squatters out so punks n antifa peeps from different countries showed up to protest it was stupid af

This stuff sounds good

i said its sad that women and certain men view lifting as a detriment to their mental health or capacity and thats what kicked it all off

fleights posted:

i said its sad that most women and certain men view lifting as a detriment to their mental health or capacity and thats what kicked it all off

oops