didnt mean to double post

Crow posted:

yet you are still mediated by white supremacy, even if it's nominally anti-fascist. you talk about your eugenic fantasies, and then seek to remove and destroy the laboring body completely, to retain only a wretched white body that is sustained by torrents of blood and colonized bodies. draw your own water, for once in the goddamn while! Shame on you! God bless the working body

this is the dumbest shit yet. not lifting weights == white supremacy. wow.

god i hate women / queer people. but i love lifting weights guys
lets take this to pms bros
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

no one told you to post in this thread, it actually seems like you are the one coming here and making demands. Shame o nyou

you post this right after your post asserting that not lifting weights is white supremacist.

c_man, you've got to be the dumbest person here
fuck you
[account deactivated]
so wait what's c_man and roseweirds opinion on exercising?

c_man posted:

Crow posted:

you are the flipside of the fascist notions of the perfect body, you counter fleights borderline body cult stuff with an obverse techno white supremacy. You are deep in Nick Land now

i dont think anyone is fetishizing whatever it is you think they are. afaik me and rw are annoyed that people who lift feel a compulsive desire to demand that everyone support and follow them into their hobby.

yes, you've both made that very clear, the two of you are basically spamming nonsense in opposition to approximately 2 posters who, god bless them, are taking an active interest in physical reality in some way. you'll re-read your own posts here in about two months and realize you're both being a complete spaz out of chucking nowhere. now call exercise a hobby again fuckermother, and see what happens to your puny nerd corpse, SPRING BREAK

i go to the gym but i hate the culture
asserting some angelic (coincidentally white! just a coincidence!) body, while ignoring the fact that your wretchedness is predicated on being elevated to a level of comfort and surplus survival above billions of people, why, that's fucking white supremacy. coming in here and whining about how some freakies wanna make savage their white bodies because it infringes on your white right to a delicate and holy existence above the fray, well, you can Fuck along now!

c_man posted:

i go to the gym but i hate the culture

lol

ya c man sucks
Yeah well I dont go to a gym because i work for a living

Crow posted:

asserting some angelic (coincidentally white! just a coincidence!) body, while ignoring the fact that your wretchedness is predicated on being elevated to a level of comfort and surplus survival above billions of people, why, that's fucking white supremacy. coming in here and whining about how some freakies wanna make savage their white bodies because it infringes on your white right to a delicate and holy existence above the fray, well, you can Fuck along now!

right because the right to pump yourself full of 9001 calorie protein shakes uselessly moving iron bars is totally not built on those same blood and corpses?

have you seen the amount of olympic weight lifters that come from former communist or basically third world countries? iran, russia, china... then lots of eastern europeans.

c_man posted:

Crow posted:

right because the right to pump yourself full of 9001 calorie protein shakes uselessly moving iron bars is totally not built on those same blood and corpses?

I don't go to the gym, because I work, for a living

Crow posted:

damn right this dink isnt gonna give itself an old fashioned for 5 bux in an alley

c_man posted:

Crow posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Crow posted:

damn right this dink isnt gonna give itself an old fashioned for 5 bux in an alley

that damn dink dude

[account deactivated]
To a growing number of dweebs and dillweeds in the Americas, gym rats have become iconic outlaws and the new models of fame and success. They represent a pathway out of the basement - a new form of the American Dream, fueled by the war on cellulite. JOCKO CULTURA looks at this explosive phenomenon from within: cycles of addiction to endorphins, steroids and carbo loading that are rapidly gaining raw mass on both sides of the internet/meatscape border.
i wish instead of arguing about all this hetero bullshit we were all in some nightclub in belgrade listening to techno beats.
yeah thats the fucking point. you hang around bankers because you are a fucking rich weirdo atop your ephemeral bourgeois show-stead. that's your view: atop White Mountain. everyone here in the muck wants to be strong like a goddamn proletariat. fuck outta here
this thread was never about going to the gym anyways i was talking about how im gonna start doing pullups next to the playscape in my local park in the morning and shit...
i like how my posting persona is viewed as being very bro-y when im actually hte most feminist poster on this forum. way more than khamsek.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

this thread was never about going to the gym anyways i was talking about how im gonna start doing pullups next to the playscape in my local park in the morning and shit...

It's called self defense.

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i like how my posting persona is viewed as being very bro-y when im actually hte most feminist poster on this forum. way more than khamsek.

um, you know that chopped! is basically nonstop slut shaming? with an occasional cameo from such as eggplant parfait

Crow posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

It's called self defense.

dont be fooled by videos like these though, the really muscular guys are definitely doing some sort of weight training like squats and deadlifts, pullups and pushups are overrated imho and the slowest way to victory

[account deactivated]
when i used to live on manor in east austin i had a friend who was an ex con and also knew where to get teh best crack in the neighborhood and he taught me the prison workout. he was like 55 and could do 25 sort of one arm pullups with his other arm holding the right wrist. he ended up robbing the house after i moved out but i still remember mos of that workout plan
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

emanuelapoolandi sorry but u cant actually be the most feminist poster if ur not even a female plus u look like a bro based off the pics u posted on the real life pic thread thank u come again

naw

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

crow i don't have nearly enough white guilt for this to work

oh am i playing the race card? you white supremacist lol Fuck outta here, like i said.