Roseweird, you know that I support you, but, we have to get strong to fight the fascists. If you don't want to be swole, you'll have to start watching youtube videos so you can learn how to be a medic.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

no one is telling you to go jump fascists. there are brave men and women who will do that for everyone.

im pretty sure that's exactly what's being said? "go out and jump fascists and crush their throats or else crow will call you a white supremacist"

there's no point talking about working out on a leftist forum without getting to class warfare anyways

roseweird posted:

i guess it might help if i'd ever met a fascist

roseweird posted:

Crow posted:

yeah thats the fucking point. you hang around bankers because you are a fucking rich weirdo atop your ephemeral bourgeois show-stead. that's your view: atop White Mountain. everyone here in the muck wants to be strong like a goddamn proletariat. fuck outta here

yeah jus tlike how everyone in brooklyn wants to wear boots like the proletariat and drink the same beer as the proletariat and generally stand around posing as the proletariat

working class is not synonymous with proletariat

roseweird posted:

i guess it might help if i'd ever met a fascist

roseweird posted:

i just also know enough jacked bankers

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
*bathing in blood* Where are all the fascists *does backstroke in coagulating bloodsea* Who said white supremacy *makes blood fountain with mouth*
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

see this is why these threads are messed up, first you talk about the necessity of assaulting fascists, then you get close to calling me one

you made up the whole thing about fighting fascists int eh streets and came in here and wrote a bunch of paragraphs

[account deactivated]
literally everything 'fucked up' in this thread is going on because you came in here to start a ruckus in the mild mannered fitness thread i made with a couple bro-swolejah jokes included in the op which you took way too seriously and tempered your view of this whole threads meaning apparently
all of the silicon valley neoliberals i know just fucking love getting their squats in and going to the tough mudder

roseweird posted:

Crow posted:

oh am i playing the race card? you white supremacist lol Fuck outta here, like i said.

see this is why these threads are messed up, first you talk about the necessity of assaulting fascists, then you get close to calling me one

are you planning to go murder some migrant workers? are you planning on beating up black people? if not, looks like you dont have anything to be afraid of

conec posted:

emanuelapoolandi sorry but u cant actually be the most feminist poster if ur not even a female plus u look like a bro based off the pics u posted on the real life pic thread thank u come again

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN LOOK LIKE A BRO???? thats just like your opinion man

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

all of the silicon valley neoliberals i know just fucking love getting their squats in and going to the tough mudder

hmmm you guys sure know alot of really rich people..

even khamsek admits im the msot feminist poster. get with it yall.
my friend's friend who is a schmoozed his way into the financial sector eats like 5000 calories a day half of which comes from a shake as thick as tar
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

thats another thing fascism stole from 20th century leftist aesthetics

I'm here to learn about fitness and see who's onthe sober train and yall come in here telling stories about your body parts and rich friends. Shame shame!

fleights posted:

c_man posted:

i wont drink until tpaine returns
i did chest and shoulder exercises today and also biked about 8 miles. it was overall a pretty great day although i did drink a bunch of beers so its probably a wash

roseweird posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

literally everything 'fucked up' in this thread is going on because you came in here to start a ruckus in the mild mannered fitness thread i made with a couple bro-swolejah jokes included in the op which you took way too seriously and tempered your view of this whole threads meaning apparently

sorry.

i hurt my shoulder

good luck with your recovery.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

[account deactivated]
i've been off the "fitness" wagon the past week, had to come home for some family stuff & my friend got married. Thursday I'm going back towork though, where i "get swole" and "drink shakes" (?) by walking around for 9 hours a day. This is what people with jobs do. i'm gonna get a bike too though because i want to exercise for fun and not in a state of panic and stress

Crow posted:

fleights posted:

c_man posted:

fascism

communism

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

conec posted:

emanuelapoolandi sorry but u cant actually be the most feminist poster if ur not even a female plus u look like a bro based off the pics u posted on the real life pic thread thank u come again

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN LOOK LIKE A BRO???? thats just like your opinion man

dont play games. you posted picture of yourself in a wrestling unitard atop a truckload of natty ice.

TG posted:

i did chest and shoulder exercises today and also biked about 8 miles. it was overall a pretty great day although i did drink a bunch of beers so its probably a wash

Ive been trying to get to 9 miles biking in 30 minutes and it's hard!

TG posted:

I do a 3 day split that covers almost all muscle groups and I only smoke weed so I'm feeling pretty superior right now. Level up and let's beat up some fascists, bruh

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
cuz of this thread and other factors i started running again and played some fairly strenuous pickup ball for the first time in months. so as of this morning i was out in the woods n i felt like pissing so i jogged over to the creek and whipped it out started whizzing orange-red swirls into the green riverwater. chalking it up to overexertion but it was the single funniest sketch comedy type thing that's happened to me and i can't stop thinking about how i listen to the internet too gd much. anyway turns out ontario's finest oly weightlifting gym is like three big blocks walk away from me (and that's not counting the u of t's pro gym) so lol gonna try hitting weights again. haven't done it since high school
like what