tom delonge and john podesta are emailing about UFO coverups
e: for some reason i can read the whole article on mobile twitter's browser without the splash screen, ppl might have trouble reading it normally??
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sid Blumenthal, one of Hillary's flying monkeys, is saying that the latest batch of emails are fakes made by Putin, claiming one about Benghazi has an old header with text from a media article printed a year later
[account deactivated]
putin is a genius dangerous stateman with a vast and smart intelligence agency at his beck and call and he must be stopped, fortunately he is really bad at doctoring emails thank god for hillary
Chelsea Clinton flagged “serious concerns” about her father’s closest aides trying to cash in by using the former president’s name to gain access to government officials on behalf of paying clients, according to hacked emails released this week.

The emails, which were disseminated by WikiLeaks, reveal the bitter tensions within the Clintons’ inner circle that were inflamed when Chelsea Clinton tried to put an end to practices that blurred the line between the foundation, governments and a consulting firm called Teneo that paid Bill Clinton.

In December 2011, Chelsea Clinton sent a sharply worded email to top family confidantes saying that people in London had raised "serious concerns" about the way Teneo was using her father's name to set up meetings for clients, according to private emails released by WikiLeaks. "I will raise all of this and more with my father this evening," she wrote. "Wanted to update you all in the meanwhile about my augmented concerns post London. . ."

At the time, Chelsea Clinton had already been pushing to enact tougher rules at the foundation regarding conflicts of interest and outside income. In response, Band blasted her behind her back as irrational and ungrateful who runs “to daddy to change a decision or interject herself in the process.”

“She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in her life,” Band wrote in a November 2011 email to longtime Clinton family adviser John Podesta.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/chelsea-clinton-foundation-conflicts-emails-229605
haha brutal words for chelsea
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i clicked the SA hillary thread and someone there is saying that glenn greenwald is entering baghdad bob territory by claiming the wikileaks emails are real and no one is calling this guy, himself, a baghdad bob fucker that needs an ass kicking. like babyfinland comes in here and calls people "insane" for no elaborated reason but some of these hillary loyalists are just completely mindfucked
[account deactivated]

Edited by parabolart ()

ilmdge posted:

i clicked the SA hillary thread and someone there is saying that glenn greenwald is entering baghdad bob territory by claiming the wikileaks emails are real and no one is calling this guy, himself, a baghdad bob fucker that needs an ass kicking. like babyfinland comes in here and calls people "insane" for no elaborated reason but some of these hillary loyalists are just completely mindfucked

this is hillarys press secretary

rhizzone.jpg
Hills been saying since 2013 that Qatar and Saudi have been funding daesh

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-leak-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-qatar-isis-podesta-latest-a7355466.html
Clinton is blaming everything on Russia because when she inevitably begins a war with Russia, it all becomes retroactively true.

MarxUltor posted:

Sid Blumenthal, one of Hillary's flying monkeys, is saying that the latest batch of emails are fakes made by Putin, claiming one about Benghazi has an old header with text from a media article printed a year later

so unless i missed something, all the accusations that the emails are fake seems to come back to a now-deleted sputnik article that misinterpreted a blumenthal email quoting a journalist as though it was blumenthal's own words (trump then jumped on that story which of course means the kremlin are injecting propaganda directly into his brain stem) http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

are there any other specific accusations about the veracity of the emails, because, lol

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

Petrol posted:

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

That URL reads like an Infowars headline

colddays posted:

Petrol posted:

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

That URL reads like an Infowars headline

the article reads like inforwars too lol

Lets stay on topic here. Chelsea was Offended

Petrol posted:

MarxUltor posted:

so unless i missed something, all the accusations that the emails are fake seems to come back to a now-deleted sputnik article that misinterpreted a blumenthal email quoting a journalist as though it was blumenthal's own words (trump then jumped on that story which of course means the kremlin are injecting propaganda directly into his brain stem) http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

are there any other specific accusations about the veracity of the emails, because, lol

Yes, I think that was it. Someone was waving it about and going on to how wikileaks was all a russian conspiracy and the whole clinton campaign line just rolled right on out on script, it was amazing to behold. That shit's getting traction somewhere.

a lot of clinton apparatchiks on twitter are promoting the narrative that theyre faked by the russians with of course absolutely no evidence
There was a Yahoo news article a few days ago, just prior to the first batch of Podesta emails dropping (but immediately following the Caprica Marshall leak which i guess didn't have much juicy gossip because it's been forgotten already?), about a letter signed by a "group of former top national security officials and outside experts" warning about russia "doctoring" leaked emails.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-could-doctor-hacked-emails-u-s-officials-warn-151623905.html posted:

Russia could ‘doctor’ hacked emails, U.S. officials warn

A group of former top national security officials and outside experts is warning that Russian intelligence agents may “doctor” emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee and other political groups as part of a sophisticated “disinformation” campaign aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

The group, including former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and former White House counterterrorism adviser Richard Clarke, is urging the news media to be “cautious” about publishing such material lest they be playing into the Russians’ hands.

“What is taking place in the United States follows a well-known Russian playbook: First leak compelling and truthful information to gain credibility. The next step: Release fake documents that look the same,” the group said in a joint public statement to be released Friday. An advance copy was provided to Yahoo News.

The letter doesn't offer proof of anything of course. I'm sure it would be interesting to look into the connections between the signatories and Clinton - mostly obvious at a glance (former officials from State and Defense, thinktankers from Center for American Progress & CFR, etc).

The most interesting thing though is that the article is written by natsec reporter Michael Isikoff. He wrote an article back in July pointing the finger at Russia for the DNC hack.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-hacked-emails-of-dnc-oppo-researcher-point-to-russians-and-wider-penetration-154121061.html posted:

Exclusive: Suspected Russian hack of DNC widens — includes personal email of staffer researching Manafort

Just weeks after she started preparing opposition research files on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort last spring, Democratic National Committee consultant Alexandra Chalupa got an alarming message when she logged into her personal Yahoo email account.

“Important action required,” read a pop-up box from a Yahoo security team that is informally known as “the Paranoids.” “We strongly suspect that your account has been the target of state-sponsored actors.”

Chalupa — who had been drafting memos and writing emails about Manafort’s connection to pro-Russian political leaders in Ukraine — quickly alerted top DNC officials. “Since I started digging into Manafort, these messages have been a daily oc­­­­currence on my Yahoo account despite changing my p­­a­ssword often,” she wrote in a May 3 email to Luis Miranda, the DNC’s communications director, which included an attached screengrab of the image of the Yahoo security warning.

“I was freaked out,” Chalupa, who serves as director of “ethnic engagement” for the DNC, told Yahoo News in an interview, noting that she had been in close touch with sources in Kiev, Ukraine, including a number of investigative journalists, who had been providing her with information about Manafort’s political and business dealings in that country and Russia.

“This is really scary,” she said.

Chalupa’s message is among nearly 20,000 hacked internal DNC emails that were posted over the weekend by WikiLeaks...

But Chalupa’s message, which had not been previously reported, stands out: It is the first indication that the reach of the hackers who penetrated the DNC has extended beyond the official email accounts of committee officials to include their private email and potentially the content on their smartphones. After Chalupa sent the email to Miranda (which mentions that she had invited this reporter to a meeting with Ukrainian journalists in Washington), it triggered high-level concerns within the DNC, given the sensitive nature of her work. “That’s when we knew it was the Russians,” said a Democratic Party source who has knowledge of the internal probe into the hacked emails. In order to stem the damage, the source said, “we told her to stop her research.”

A couple of things to note. First, it should go without saying, but a security warning on the Yahoo account of a DNC 'consultant' working with Ukrainians is barely even circumstantial evidence of Russian state involvement. Second, Isikoff linked to Wikileaks copy of the email in question, but neglected to quote the rest of it, which is weird, because it talks about him.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962 posted:

To: PaustenbachM@dnc.org
Date: 2016-05-04 12:24
Subject: FW: You saw this, right?

Check this out...

Luis Miranda, Communications Director
Democratic National Committee
202-863-8148 - MirandaL@dnc.org - @MiraLuisDC

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:56 PM
To: Miranda, Luis
Subject: Re: You saw this, right?

A lot more coming down the pipe. I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last Wednesday at the Library of Congress - the Open World Society's forum - they put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort and I invited Michael Isikoff whom I've been working with for the past few weeks and connected him to the Ukrainians. More offline tomorrow since there is a big Trump component you and Lauren need to be aware of that will hit in next few weeks and something I'm working on you should be aware of.

Since I started digging into Manafort these messages have been a daily occurrence on my yahoo account despite changing my password often:

(screenshot of security warning)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2016, at 10:50 PM, Miranda, Luis <MirandaL@dnc.org> wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/global-news/article/2016/may/02/paul-manafort-donald-trumps-top-adviser-and-his-ti/

Luis Miranda, Communications Director
Democratic National Committee
202-863-8148 - MirandaL@dnc.org - @MiraLuisDC

So Luis Miranda sent Chalupa a link to a Politifact article about Manafort's Ukraine connections. (It's worth noting that the article begins with a disclosure: "PolitiFact, as part of an exchange of journalists sponsored by the U.S. State Department, is hosting two foreign political journalists, including a reporter from Ukraine. We asked that reporter to analyze Manafort’s connections to Ukraine and its political leadership." )

Chalupa responds that there's a "lot more coming down the pipe" and explains that when she spoke about Manafort at a recent event hosted by Ukrainian journalists, she invited Isikoff and put him in touch with them specifically to talk about Manafort.

All of this is in the specific context of Manafort working for the Trump campaign. Manafort's crime, remember, was working as an advisor to Yanukovich in the mid-2000s when he was ostensibly a US enemy for his Russian ties. It's worth remembering that, at the same time, Manafort's business partner was working for the McCain presidential campaign, and Manafort himself had worked for every Republican presidential campaign going back to the 1980s, as well as a number of heads of state around the world with unstable US ties. His M.O. was always to opportunistically work with political leaders whose support for US foreign policy goals was greatly desired but not guaranteed - arguably, he was simply an unofficial conduit. But the moment it became politically convenient for the Clinton campaign, both the DNC and the State Department revved their media engines into overdrive to rid themselves of what they obviously saw as a serious threat.

It's notable that not only was Isikoff central to the DNC's line of attack on Manafort (and he was responsible for a great deal of the original reporting on Manafort's Ukrainian dealings), but when the DNC hack threatened to reveal that cosy relationship, he worked with them to bury it with a hysterical and entirely concocted story about "evidence" of Russian hacking.

Chalupa? That ain't ya damn name, yo.
[account deactivated]
found something really big in the clinton emails... well, let me just get straight to it, although it would be impossible to hype this too much... anyway, here it is: "Ali Chalupa"
10:45am CNN BREAKING NEWS: Fail Aids Irony Forum For Stalinists has discovered existence of one "Ali Chalupa," apparently a white woman(?). More on this as it develops

12:00pm Donald Trump (wielding print out): This just came out from the wikileaks hack. It just came out. Ali Chalupa. Can you believe this? Ali Chalupa.

1:30pm Newsweek.com exclusive, is Ali Chalupa a Russian plot?
[account deactivated]
this whole thread is fkin wild

walkinginonit posted:

lol

zalupa means dickhead in russian this has got to be some kind of pun troll
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

how the withdrawl's probiotat

day 1 total failure. i guess thats stage 1: keep drinking

[account deactivated]
Im bad at typing on phone so imagine i wrote a jokevw thevfollowinh clinton apparatchiks
Oscar cheesesteaks
Bev pierogi
Christopher pot pie

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Only a state actor as insidious and powerful as the Kremlin could defeat this kind of ironclad security

[account deactivated]