lol

"the bushes would never do this"

Edited by swampman ()

I've been dating recently, and some of my new friends do turn out to be likely clinton voters, and 0% of these so far had seen the "we came, we saw, he died" video. Just a little informal, election-style polling

swampman posted:

I've been dating recently, and some of my new friends do turn out to be likely clinton voters, and 0% of these so far had seen the "we came, we saw, he died" video. Just a little informal, election-style polling

did u score

It's not very sporting to keep accumulating points when you're already guaranteed to win. I'll just let my opponents continue to crumble in waves against my unassailable defenses until the clock runs out. I also happen to have some money riding on me not beating the spread, a little unethical but hey it's 2016.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm on love now
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

lol

"the bushes would never do this"

in the ticket: russia unveils the first image of its new thermonuclear-armed intercontinental ballistic missile called 'satan 2'

tpaine posted:

wait a fucking second is dating how making baby begins

yeah man, i started dating a number of years ago and now im married and about to become a father. just a heads up.

[account deactivated]
thanks mate.
All the lf boys will sire communist children who grow up in healthy Marxist households and those children will be the leaders of the revolution! Red salute!
[account deactivated]

lmao

tpaine posted:

I've been dating recently

john podesta supported the killing of eric garner

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8142

thats FUcked up. Abort democracy
not an email leak but the investigation that weiner was on found this one

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/#.WBO25bgQCqg.facebook
Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea—offered by a national political leader, no less—that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”

I just can't believe that leaders involved in ANY aspect of American policy would try to subvert the propagation of democracy abroad that forms the very basis of our great nation's foreign policy, and try to influen...excuse me, and try to influence... foreiggnnn elecstasguguuuulghhhh *strokes out from superhuman effort to feign incredulity*
relevant to the probe
Lil Ugly Mane - Relevant 2 Tha Probe
Clinton: "So what? The CIA rigged elections and toppled governments in Italy, Iran, Honduras, Argentina...."

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

john podesta supported the killing of eric garner

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8142

favorite part is when sandler writes that the means by which garner was murdered was "illegal" and then clarifies that he meant "under clearly known police department rules"

8 Simple Rules for Disciplining My Reserve Army of Labor
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
let the word go forth: swirlsofhistory is a HUGE 8 simple rules fan.

glomper_stomper posted:

lol, i thought the political system was just going to unravel during the election but now it's gonna be stretched out across 4 miserable years with the imminent threat of a major imperialist war.

Some of you might have heard about a letter that the F.B.I. director sent out yesterday. I don't recall getting a LETTER in HIGH SCHOOL BAND, but I hope you Fill Booths In with your votes

I wish I had get fiscal knowledge of photo shop and 1930s Soviet history, I'm sure there's a show trial meme in there that dozens of people would find funny
James Comey released a "letter" saying I'm back under investigation, well what this country needs, is Letter... Get to be president anyway!

xipe posted:

I wish I had get fiscal knowledge of photo shop and 1930s Soviet history, I'm sure there's a show trial meme in there that dozens of people would find funny

but with clinton and huma

forgive me Stalin for I have sinned
[account deactivated]

Themselves posted:

xipe posted:

why'd they change his hat

Themselves posted:

xipe posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]