this is my tentative lurker account

edit: as in the account is being described as both tentative and lurky, not that this is a lurker account that's tentative. its most definitely a lurker account, of that im sure
ok cool, how's your sex life?
S0Rr_1GJ2pY
[account deactivated]
hello lurker account, i am shitposter
[account deactivated]
ive tried to get people to post more on this site and a lot of them say that they feel intimidated but so much of the conversation on here is pretty casual so idgi
okay so here's what we do, we find out whats more intimidating: the patently impressive effort posts, the shit-shooting coated in three layers of irony, or the seamless blend of the two. haha just kidding its the typeface
make an option to change the font to papyrus
i've changed my mind regarding the purpose of this account, im reappropriating it for the posting of stale jokes about hipsters.

Q.Why do hipsters hate rivers?
A. They're too mainstream lmao
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im not gonna just broadcast the identity of my forum crush to the entire world now, im not that kinda gal.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

tentativelurkeraccount posted:
okay so here's what we do, we find out whats more intimidating: the patently impressive effort posts, the shit-shooting coated in three layers of irony, or the seamless blend of the two. haha just kidding its the typeface

who is your favorite poster? because the vet who only posts drunk has the highest rep on this site (+2303, -29)

is this inside information

is t-paine a veterinarian
my dog needs her tubes tied
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:
my dog needs her tubes tied

let me at that thing

how do you plan you anesthetize her. with your posts lmao
i dont plan to anesthetize her. im going to tie her tubes with my teeth
ugh my head
im going to post about my gay boring life again because i dont have a therapist lol. & im going to do it in this thread rather than gender or cyclonopedia or w/e because there is 0 chance of my ruining a potentially good discussion
[account deactivated]
i for one can't get enough of ken's gay boring life and have switched on the popcorn maker in anticipation
god it's been ten minutes already, this is a big one ken's building up in there. gently does it ken, don't rush
so i had a bunch of sloppy drunken sex last night & i should be seeing the girl again tonight.... the problem is that i actually really like her and for the first time in ages im not already formulating an exit strategy... so of course im sure im going to completely fuck it up somehow
my computer is broken. also i made bacon and eg (scrambled. NOT poached. christ)
Remember how we thought wddp was a horrible forum filled with mentally broken weirdos who wouldn't shut up about their retarded lives
deadken's not really a weirdo, pretty normal (all things considered) so i guess we're "getting better all the time." john lennon said that. smart man, shot in the back, very sad
actually, PAUL said "it's getting better" and john said "it can't get no worse!" but then later in "beautiful boy" he said "every day in every way it's getting better and better" (also a reference to the Coue method of autosuggestion)
oh and the line was inspired by a substitute drummer named Jimmie Nicol who filled in for Ringo on an Australian tour while Ringo was recovering from having his tonsils removed and when they would ask Jimmie Nicol how it was going he would invariably reply "it's getting better!"

deadken posted:
im going to post about my gay boring life again because i dont have a therapist lol. & im going to do it in this thread rather than gender or cyclonopedia or w/e because there is 0 chance of my ruining a potentially good discussion

actually if we can confine all such posting to this thread it would be a mercy and a blessing and i am totally willing to not trash this thread and keep it open in perpetuity as a place for posts of this kind to live and roll around in their filth with each other

Groulxsmith posted:
Remember how we thought wddp was a horrible forum filled with mentally broken weirdos who wouldn't shut up about their retarded lives

Groulxsmith posted:

remember how you posted there and melted down when you got banned for being annoying in the most milquetoast manner

shennong posted:

deadken posted:

actually if we can confine all such posting to this thread it would be a mercy and a blessing and i am totally willing to not trash this thread and keep it open in perpetuity as a place for posts of this kind to live and roll around in their filth with each other

we should probably try to prevent megathread-formation at all costs imo

i would prefer not to think of this as a "thread", an essentially arborescent concept - let us instead call it, self-contained yet related neighboring units reproducing and expanding the whole in all possible directions, a "tumour"