i ride a bike and wear oakleys and jorts with a striped maggotmaster shirt
Football
France vs. England today
All my predictions so far were way off so: France gonna wipe the floor with engurland.
Benzema is gonna own. viva la France!
lmao benzema barely even touched the ball so far.

WHAT A SAVE BY HART!!!

God save the queen. Can't wait for England to Waltz through the group, get everyone's confidence up again only crash and burn in the quarter finals. (england gonna lose this game).
yup.
death to england
hey i'm just trying to jinx france, upvote me this instance.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
swedes love black face lmao

a brace by sheva.

noice noice.

man that's a sweet ass curved shot. nice .
it's still not as good as Michael Essien's Chelsea vs. Arsenal goal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DhnG37mrc
which still has nothing compared to Pappis Cisse's insane shot against Chels

utter fluke for certain, but I never quite saw a football fly in such a trajectory, doubly so when kicked with the outside of the boot.

outside the boot curved shots are the sickest.
B52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

The most amiable shit player out there!

God bless!!!!

if germany wins tonight denmark almost certainly in the next round!

andthey calle this the group of death!

edit; shit.

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

Honestly, the best thing that could happen today is if the Netherlands win, so that on Sunday, every team in the group will have to be playing for a win or else they face elimination.
also, fuck Portugal and Ronaldo.
Well. fucking Gomez. that was a sweet pass from Schweiny.
lmao that's probably the best tackle ever.

honestly I don't know how Nigel didn't crack Xabi's ribs with that one. And how he didn't get sent off.
fucking super mario.

alright.

most likely candidate for top scorer this tourney?

Müller
Neuer is such a beast.

Transient_Grace posted:

Neuer is such a beast.

an ex-gf of mine went to school with him welp that's it

Transient_Grace posted:

Football

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

NBA. i havent been watching it cuz i was in europe where they cant stop talking about gay sport. what's going on in the NBA. dont make me read SAS
[account deactivated]
http://www.football365.com/mailbox/7705514/It-s-A-Good-Job-Schweiny-Found-His-Balls
[account deactivated]
they don't call lebron "The King" for nothing. i hope when they win the championship they bring out a big throne, and he sits in it, and they deck him out in kings garb, with a scepter and crown, and wade and bosh stand on either side, in armor maybe with big swords, or some kind of cool robes like advisors to a king might wear, or mystics, and the rest of the team stands behind them, westbrook is there and he's the jester, he just wears his normal postgame colthes, and they make keven durant, in a simple basjketball jersey, come before the King on bended knee and present him his championship ring and slip it on his finger and kiss his hand, as like fireworks are going off outside the castle where this is happening, and im there, and im recording everything, for history.