And what did I say? Shaky German defense lmao
euro turned to shit after england got knocked out imo.

spain italy shittiest final imaginable, only worth watching for Super Mario shanninegans imo.
send ggw back to ifap were done here
hey man German defense... what'd I tell ya? The Italians were super disciplined. Great game.
So.... Final tomorrow.
Any predictions? I'm gonna bet that it goes to PKs.
my prediction is that sports are stupid

aerdil posted:

my prediction is that sports are stupid

yes, this. the vapidity of it all... ye gods.

it may be because my circles aren't busy devouring deleuze but sports are a great way of connecting with strangers from all kinds of backgrounds when you'd otherwise not have much in common
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
well spain suddenly showed they can play interesting football when the occasion calls for it, one of the better finals ive seen overall
i didnt see it but i was in a bar when a bunch of spanish fans came stumbling inside so i talked to them at great length about how soccer demonstrates deleuzian rhizomes
lmao what a tool

Bablu posted:

lmao what a tool

haha yess http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18699885

e: wait i guess theyre b shares and only an idiot would buy them
so has anyone been watching le tour?

cycling is pretty gay but the scenery and atmosphere is c'est magnifique!
i didnt know it was on
tour de france... cool race, boring as shit to watch.
The only racing that's interesting is street luge and 100m to 400m dash
everything else you can just look up the results later
motogp owns
Who's down for a RHIZZONE FANTASY LEAGUE? SHerm? AnimeDad? Nazbro? KHamsek?
i want to do an all defense fantasy league. 4 DL, 4 LB, 3 CB, 2 S, 1 P plus one OFF/ST. defense wins championships
Fantasy sports are the worst thing to happen to sports
[account deactivated]
Sign me up. I'm down for fantasy and willing to try a D one

TG posted:

i want to do an all defense fantasy league. 4 DL, 4 LB, 3 CB, 2 S, 1 P plus one OFF/ST. defense wins championships

counterpoint: the 9ers last year...

fantasy coverage and shit on real sports channels / whatever is retarded but i don't see how fantasy could 'ruin' sports

sorry scrubs but theres no way im gonna waste time paying attention to hand-egg outside of the london match, id maybe be down for a fantasy football thing though
www dot nfl dot com
just check it out
[account deactivated]
the pats are going 16-0 this year
^ ban this "person" ^
gb vs uruguay match was p dope, suarez is a cheat and im glad hes salty over bein boooooed
[account deactivated]
luis suarez is a notorious uruguayan football cheat who got dogpiled for a supposed racist incident which was way overblown (because hes foreign too) so he gets booed by ppl who like football, booed by ppl who hate racism and also booed by ppl who love racism (obviously, hes brown)
Shut up
they have football in uruguay? hahaha nevermind if the boys arent gonna play an away game there i dont actually give a fuck
manualoutlander, your new av reminded me that football is nearly here. are you ready for another year of undisciplined underperformance and crushing disappointment from America's Team? i know i am

and just to update yall i totally did the all defense fantasy league, its gonna be awesome. i took sean lee in the first round, total homer pick. of course lechler is my punter, that guy is amazing:

are we gonna do any fantasy on here other than our usual sexual fantasy roleplay
im doin fantasy epl, i got suarez and rvp up front. its a gamble but im in it to win it
chelski look damn sexy,this post-drogba era heralds the promise of 1.5 meter tall skill wizards running all over the pitch playing short passes and walking the ball into the net. yes please.

mata needs a vacation though, dude looks spent.