ok so maybe this happened a week ago...
www.postplace.org

MadMedico posted:

www.postplace.org

thx

uh, well, yeah, mods involved in the safe spaces would be nice as well as an open dialogue about the state of affairs that got us into going through like three admins and a half dozen mods in a couple of weeks
and fuck you, a man, to the lowest pits of hell for having the gall to compare me, a woman and lifelong feminist, to an mra
I banned you irrationally out of anger because you refused to acknowledge the arguments teeter was making that I was pointing at as argues I wholly supported
what's going to happen is that i'm going to start banning people until i don't have to anymore. this isn't optimal but, hey, vOv
if someone else wants to set up a forum run as an anarchy or w/e instead of a dictatorship please feel free.
calling out abuse? thats a ban. disagreeing with mods? thats a ban. saying the word "ban"? oh you'd better believe thats a ban.
^^he/she/hyr was banned for this post lol
god what the hell is happening here? im shaking and my chest keeps tightening, what the fuck is going on
damnit not this again, i worked very hard to get my post/up vote ratio where it is and i'm sick of changing my bookmarks around
does byob have an offsite?
i vouched for you in the new place goatstein
apparently I don't need to since you've been looking at the women's thread for at least five minutes, despite repeated explicit requests from women that men not read it. give us a trip report when you get finished
dude I don't believe that for a second, I refreshed for ages and your name stayed in the reading list for that topic. if you had misclicked and immediately clicked back out your name would have no longer shown up in the reading list at the bottom of the page. like honestly, I know how the friggin software works but if you wanna argue the toss instead of just be like 'I was reading the thread, my bad' then go ahead
modz rename forum to "right now maintaining a safe place for people is of the most importance" tia

Goethestein posted:

apparently I don't need to since you've been looking at the women's thread for at least five minutes, despite repeated explicit requests from women that men not read it. give us a trip report when you get finished
dude I don't believe that for a second, I refreshed for ages and your name stayed in the reading list for that topic. if you had misclicked and immediately clicked back out your name would have no longer shown up in the reading list at the bottom of the page. like honestly, I know how the friggin software works but if you wanna argue the toss instead of just be like 'I was reading the thread, my bad' then go ahead

ok they just made lyesh melt down, that must have been like hitting a t ball with a tennis racket
You people are scum. You people are two-faced, lying scum who do not deserve to even label yourselves "progressives": You don't care about abuse, you don't care about vulnerable people, for all your accusations of forum cliqueism you've all built up a bunch of completely insane personality cult shit around Slashie to the point that dispensing any form of disciplinary action against her makes you go into histrionics about how the other person, the person who did not fucking get mad about cartoons, was actually the irrational one. How the fuck do you even work. Are you fucking MRA infiltrators here to sow discontent but occasionally your act slips up and you forget you're not in Reddit. How fucking shitty scummy idiotic do you even have to be. None of you who defended Slashie are communists, you're fucking disgusting liberals whose politics align more with Barack Obama than Karl Marx. Go to hell you fucking disgraceful jokes. Post 666. Delete this forum.
glory, GLORY onto Lord Geiststurm for eternity

Edited by Goethestein ()

postplace: you damn better have correct opinions about anime.
i don't think those people are very well-adjusted
who is?
i prithee thee inquisitor to take this humble farm girl and lay unto her mad pipeage

Edited by Goethestein ()

is rhizzone anarchism to wddp's stalinism
literally shaking irl
[account deactivated]
haha maggotmaster
[account deactivated]
i think they started to roll downhill once they exiled me and rthen banned me
[account deactivated]
maybe for u, but not for anyone who is cool

Goethestein posted:

uh, well, yeah, mods involved in the safe spaces would be nice as well as an open dialogue about the state of affairs that got us into going through like three admins and a half dozen mods in a couple of weeks
and fuck you, a man, to the lowest pits of hell for having the gall to compare me, a woman and lifelong feminist, to an mra
I banned you irrationally out of anger because you refused to acknowledge the arguments teeter was making that I was pointing at as argues I wholly supported
what's going to happen is that i'm going to start banning people until i don't have to anymore. this isn't optimal but, hey, vOv
if someone else wants to set up a forum run as an anarchy or w/e instead of a dictatorship please feel free.
calling out abuse? thats a ban. disagreeing with mods? thats a ban. saying the word "ban"? oh you'd better believe thats a ban.
^^he/she/hyr was banned for this post lol
god what the hell is happening here? im shaking and my chest keeps tightening, what the fuck is going on
damnit not this again, i worked very hard to get my post/up vote ratio where it is and i'm sick of changing my bookmarks around
does byob have an offsite?

http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?board=2.0

discipline posted:

God bless.

[account deactivated]
The Rhizzone is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In the Rhizzone you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Rhizzone motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
Dont forum shame
http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=9944.0
thank you all for respecting my request that only stupid jerks read this thread

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

http://www.byobxp.com/smf/index.php?topic=9944.0

*reflects deeply for a moment* Hmm... byob owns.

agreed. we should go post there instead of here, moresault st marie
lol i'm banned without even posting or registering.

Transient_Grace posted:

literally shaking irl

It's shakign, get it right

Edited by MadMedico ()

[account deactivated]
literally drinking irl
[account deactivated]
busch ice 4 me. icebros.