lmao what
bf you probably have brain spiders but that is no excuse for impugning my Godhaver Credentials
Stupid Little Pussy Boy

ur an impious illiterate drunken misognyistic child, begone

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
men are wretched, irredeemable dogs and the only thing that can save women from them is a commitment to islam on the part of the men. just saying

Although there is no restriction if one wishes to hold, caress or fondle the buttocks of one’s wife, to insert one’s finger/s in one’s wife’s anus, other than being unnatural, unhealthy, unhygienic, unclean and impure….it would, without an iota of a doubt, be a source of ‘pain’ for the wife rather than pleasure!

It would be best if the believers would fear Allah and absolutely abstain from inserting anything into their wife’s anus.

wow. dont let my wives 1, 3 and 4 see this or im in trouble

you believe in god-as-cosmic-voyeur, lol
allah is very interested in our anuses
this is what muslims actually believe *takes a bunch of drugs*
the sunnah is pretty unambivalent. maybe im wrong. have any scholars or jurists endorsed butt fuckin'.
christianity is pretty against sodomy

hence the word "sodomy"
for an uncreated being the islamic god is pretty oedipal
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

hence the word "sodomy"

the actual sin of the sodomites was selfishness and the doctrine that 'what is mine is mine and what is yours is yours'

take a hit of this blunt i rolled up with pages of leviticus, 18:22
dead ken posts manifest themselves in my minds ear in the ghostly voice of christopher hitchens

"the sunnah is pretty unambivalent [about anal fingering, according to a thing from somewhere, or whatever]"

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

hence the word "sodomy"

the actual sin of the sodomites was selfishness and the doctrine that 'what is mine is mine and what is yours is yours'

catholic church: pro-sodomy in dogma?

getfiscal posted:

deadken posted:

getfiscal posted:

hence the word "sodomy"

catholic church: pro-sodomy in dogma?

sometimes, historically speaking

pussy boy pussy boy pussy boy pussy boy pussy boy PUSSY BOY
[account deactivated]
do NOT encourage sodomy baby finland...

babyfinland posted:
dead ken posts manifest themselves in my minds ear in the ghostly voice of christopher hitchens

"the sunnah is pretty unambivalent [about anal fingering, according to a thing from somewhere, or whatever]"

so uh are you saying that i'm wrong or is this just a weinery way of distracting from the fact that you believe in a god in dire need of psychoanalysis, a hot dog, and some doritos

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

so uh are you saying that i'm wrong or is this just a weinery way of distracting from the fact that you believe in a god in dire need of psychoanalysis, a hot dog, and some doritos

yes you are wrong. there is not definitive proof in the sunnah regarding anal fingering. why would there be. that is some guys opinion. that is not "unambivalence" dont let me stop the freight train to alcoholic-miserablismville though

god is oedipal <== actually, literally, nonsensical
like the thick green drool swinging off an excessively medicated geriatrics chin your thoughts are, Mate
The Prophet (saws) said: ‘He who has intercourse with his wife through her anus is accursed.’

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 2157, narrated by Abu Hurayrah
whats that got to do with fingering

babyfinland posted:

exactly my point

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

exactly my point

a durrr durrr doyeee edurr

"jewish by 27" is what i wrote on your face while you lay passed out in the gutter
actually in my post i specifically referred to butt fuckin'. get with the goddamn programme. cripes
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:
pussy boypussy boy pussy boy pussy boy pussy boy PUSSY BOY

it's Butt Boy now ok

ken do you really think babies are made in the butt? why would anyone have sex in the butt if babies aren't made there. jesus christ please pay attention in catholic church braindrain
i think maybe we jumped the gun here with the accusations levied against BHPN.

He said he thought he slept with a prostiotute but he wasn't entirely certain. there is a possibility that the 500 pesos he spent that night on a hotel room, was actually for the hotel room.

does anyone here know the nightly or hourly rates of hotel rooms in the philippines and the conversion rate for pesos to american dollars? it's pretty late here and i'm about to go to bed, but tomorrow i'm going to call a couple of randomly selected hotels in the third world, in the fashion of a double blind study, in order to confirm my hypothesis on what transpired that night.

i really think we were too quick to judge this man, because he may have in fact, not given her anything in return for the sex they had.

getfiscal posted:
ken do you really think babies are made in the butt? why would anyone have sex in the butt if babies aren't made there. jesus christ please pay attention in catholic church braindrain

babyfinland is living proof that some are

[account deactivated]
no one is judging huey. that's for god to do. baby huey is destined to give his life in the service of marxims-leninism. may his sacrifice be redeemed through christ.

AmericanNazbro posted:
i think maybe we jumped the gun here with the accusations levied against BHPN.

He said he thought he slept with a prostiotute but he wasn't entirely certain. there is a possibility that the 500 pesos he spent that night on a hotel room, was actually for the hotel room.

does anyone here know the nightly or hourly rates of hotel rooms in the philippines and the conversion rate for pesos to american dollars? it's pretty late here and i'm about to go to bed, but tomorrow i'm going to call a couple of randomly selected hotels in the third world, in the fashion of a double blind study, in order to confirm my hypothesis on what transpired that night.

i really think we were too quick to judge this man, because he may have in fact, not given her anything in return for the sex they had.

lets be serious here: no way that dude had sex for no money

[account deactivated]
*tour group passes by shantytown with some fading politicians signs on it*

"DONT YOU ALL SEE THE INTERNAL CONTRADICTIONS OF PERIPHERAL CAPITALISM? DON'T YOU SEE THE FALLACY OF VOTING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES? YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME WHITE HERO?"

"god damn i want to let that guy put his dong in me"