it turns out my wife is percolating a cisgirl in her paleovagina. women please give me tips about raising a daughter who is smart + hot + not immediately pregnant.
tip #1: dont take advice from internet strangers on how to raise her.
fucking sever
but seriously, some p. good tips here:

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2011/08/16/blueprint-for-a-womans-life/
http://www.funnyqanda.com/images/canyourbabygetpregnantifyouhavesexwhilepregnant.png
goat you probably shouldn't prejudge this whole thing

zie could be a boi (ftm)
wow, i really feel sorry for that kid
rename thread to Goatstein's Nightmares About His FABFTM Son.
canyourbabygetpregnantifyouhavesexwhilepregnant.png
getting plastic surgery could be a good call. im not too worried because she'll be half-asian (the master race) so really the only cause of concern would be fatness
i bet when she turns 16 she'll want breast implants anyway. thats like $5k to double her lifetime earning potential. but only if i can rig them to comically deflate somehow via remote control in case of stripperdom
congratulations
so who's the father
[account deactivated]
talking about your future teenager's breast enlargement surgery: beyond the pale even for me.

tpaine posted:
omigod GOAT!!! i always knew you and shirley would be the lucky 1's....tell the little shit uncle tapine sends his regards and he hopes he doesn't inherit his fathers and presumaly wife's garguantuan cranuiums.

prob. the c section will look like that scene in The Thing

yeah i was gonna say from the article to goatstein's posts this thread is pretty dark

getfiscal posted:
talking about your future teenager's breast enlargement surgery: beyond the pale even for me.

how come people who arent parents always think they know how to raise kids better. fly away troll

how do you know the baby is cis?
god damn cycloneboy just don't do this shit man this is an incel thread (goatstein's artificial insemination finally worked! yes!) not a volcel thread please leave your volcel privilege at the door or refrain from trolling
oh yeah that reminds me, don't homeschool
agreed send your kid to private school until right around puberty and then dump them in a really really big fucked up public school. i don't have any firsthand experience but that sounds like a good way to make your kid grow up tough but smart
yeah and dont save money for university or anything, just spend that money on private school K-8
real talk though divorce your wife and pay more than your alimony and child support or whatever and just stay the fuck away from that kid
kids are just pets that can do math. don't give them dime one.
Name it Sexcopter.
name it kurt cobain
Habibullah
steam powered bassinet

Goethestein posted:
getting plastic surgery could be a good call. im not too worried because she'll be half-asian (the master race) so really the only cause of concern would be fatness

Goatstein: the new Lotax

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

why because he plays anime video games for hours for the purpose of 'making fun of them'?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

why because he plays anime video games for hours for the purpose of 'making fun of them'?

No because he will have a baby with an Asian and then abandon it to pursue libertarianism

you know how like you'll see a homeless guy laying on the sidewalk in the morning and then like later that night you walk by the same spot and see them still sleeping there and you feel sorta sad. that's how i feel when someone mentions the SA frontpage... i'm like... damn.... still there.... no one has picked themselves up and moved on

AmericanNazbro posted:
wow, i really feel sorry for that kid

[account deactivated]
"and that's why the prince banned the mutilation of the genitalia of men who are insane enough to think they are magically women. the end. goodnight helga."

*horrified child does not sleep*
public school is good because it teaches cruelty towards ones lessers
What's your address i want to send her a baby burka

3 Shitkicker drive
Moonshine, NV

What's your address i want to send her a baby burka

3 Shitkicker drive
Moonshine, NV

got one

whats up with the big black dildos in that babypic