[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
90s status: remembered
juelz santana compares himself to mohammed atta, should be voted viceroy-of-rhizzone for life

yall messin with some gangsters, riders, 9/11 survivors, yall still want beef then holler, you think you bout it get your piece and hollows, squeeze the piece when i think its problems, do you follow? young mohammed atta, no plane lessons, cocaine lessons to supply the towers, i had, fore they crashed and divide the towers, I'm hurting, working hard to reprovide the towers
i went to a juelz santana show like 10 years ago. he drunkenly mumbled his way through 3 songs, then 4 people got stabbed and the concert got shut down. good times
[account deactivated]
performance artists wish people would get stabbed and have the police shut down their shows
that freestyle is ill except for freaking jim jones

palafox posted:

juelz santana compares himself to mohammed atta, should be voted viceroy-of-rhizzone for life

yall messin with some gangsters, riders, 9/11 survivors, yall still want beef then holler, you think you bout it get your piece and hollows, squeeze the piece when i think its problems, do you follow? young mohammed atta, no plane lessons, cocaine lessons to supply the towers, i had, fore they crashed and divide the towers, I'm hurting, working hard to reprovide the towers

hahaha awesome

check out this classic juelz santana cut. it's about anomie, nightmares, alcoholism, mother-son relationships, and crying. mostly about crying. u might like it tpaine

[account deactivated]
add this cold ass-beat to the queue

tpain are mercury rev your favorite band
[account deactivated]
just wondering. im not setting up some burn or anything. my favorite band is my bloody valentimee
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
in the last year some of the music ive enjoyed: the new mbv, new yo la tengo (fade), misery is a butterfly by blonde redhead, cass mccombs (catacombs and wit's end), songs about leaving by carisa's wierd, destroyer, flaming lips heady fwends, max richters blue notebooks, and other music, too, as well.
[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

performance artists wish people would get stabbed and have the police shut down their shows

the logical outcome of this is something that sounds cool in my head but i know would be awful in real life. like jay z trying to get white institutional approval is one thing but i don't think i'd like to see hermann nitsch forced to explain himself in rhyme while in the middle of a bovine midsection, or joseph beuys gently cradling bushwick bill and talking to him about art for three hours

[account deactivated]

palafox posted:

c_man posted:

the logical outcome of this is something that sounds cool in my head but i know would be awful in real life. like jay z trying to get white institutional approval is one thing but i don't think i'd like to see hermann nitsch forced to explain himself in rhyme while in the middle of a bovine midsection, or joseph beuys gently cradling bushwick bill and talking to him about art for three hours

uhhh yeah

Thanks for the politically aware and socially conscionable rap everyone.

ftw

MindMaster posted:

ftw

is this in dutch or arabic? dutch with an arabic accent? i keep hearing german sounding words but it also has that sort of semitic-language back of the throat thing going on so idk...?