[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
old school 'zzone poster "fuck zone", primarily
[account deactivated]
I haven't seen 'zone in about a year and a half. We did about four jobs together then decide to call it quits. she hooked up with dongs and that crew I think
[account deactivated]
alright so playing real life update:

- i'm moving to toronto this spring
- i'm probably meeting some people this week about possible work stuff
- i'm going to another meeting of my organization
- i asked a professor to help set me up with nerd shit (crossing fingers)
- i'm joining a reading group with celebrated former-poster xXx-=future widow=-xXx

congratulations. i might visit toronto friends this summer, if i can scare up the cash. i kind of need to get out of this city, at least for a little while

shriekingviolet posted:

congratulations. i might visit toronto friends this summer, if i can scare up the cash. i kind of need to get out of this city, at least for a little while

Goon Meet

zone meet at my house ^_^
owned
u surely were
anyway fortunately my wife's stepdad has brain cancer so when her mom goes to visit him in the hospital we can hang out at their place!!!! YEAH!!!!

littlegreenpills posted:

anyway fortunately my wife's stepdad has brain cancer so when her mom goes to visit him in the hospital we can hang out at their place!!!! YEAH!!!!

booyah

i'll bring the double-aught

getfiscal posted:

owned

'zzoned

it's weird i didn't check the forum for like two weeks and practically nothing was posted of much note. i .. suppose that makes sense, since nothing of note is posted when i check more regularly, either

and the cold embrace of nihilistic capitalist consumption feels so.. familiar.. it's.. like home... i have to .. go back home now...
it's been kind of dead. tpaine was right about DYTD, it will be the doom of us all. also i think we've reached peak "posters being driven away by petty infighting, and goatstein"
i haven't really been that busy, just not posting as much and trying to make plans. i promise i will commit to replacing any posts lost because of the goat stein's unending flood of hateful remarks.
Conec was ifapped so there's nobody to argue with except for grumble fish and I mean come on
open up registration again goddamn it
what is this site if not an excuse to regularly expose yourself to ideas of mentally ill people, we need a new crop
how the hell was conec ifapped? can't she just delete her thread?
the last ifap activity is mustang posting his das kapital reading. i thought conec just got out-goated
Maybe she just got caremad. I'm not an expert.

c_man posted:

how the hell was conec ifapped? can't she just delete her thread?

When you are IFAPed you lose your powers. And unless we put a note about it at the bottom of a shot glass then discipline won't get it.

she could release herself if she wanted. she has before, guess shes just done with this place now. welp, she was a difficult one to drive off, but looks like we finally can scratch another woman off the rhizzone roster. bottoms up, boys!
*slaps mod fedora on head* the last time i ifapped conec was for posting a bunch of dumb bullshit about crow. we all like to make the good jokes around here and say stuff about each other that isn't true, but it wasn't good natured like that. so it was my way of telling her she crossed a line. she's always been able to release herself in the past and she could still be posting right now but i guess she decided she didn't want to anymore. she's welcome to come back as far as im concerned.

tpaine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYX1UYLbF7c&t=21m59s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYX1UYLbF7c&t=69m11s

women cannot hack the posting lifestyle
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[account deactivated]
it looks like fairly simple in100years.com type shit
[account deactivated]