Peelzebub posted:

getting into medical school is not some kind of impossible thing. anyone can do it if you are willing to live in Dominica for 2 years. i would say the most important requirement for becoming a doctor is having no life. The pretentious attitude that most doctors have is really unwarranted; it's like learning any other skill or trade.

despite my really good qualifications, i didn't go to white people schools, so I'll probably have to go to the caribbean or a D.O. program, which is lame, but I am going to be a physician within the next 5 years. this should probably scare you.

good luck.

i think the pretentious attitude most docs have is because they have to be the kind of person who thinks that spending ten years of their life battling crippling exhaustion sounds like a great idea
if you are outgoing and invested in personal relationships then you should probably become a PA or RN rather than give your live to this. if I had something more worthwhile to do for the next decade i probably would have done the same.
also u gotta to be a real creep to pull back some person's skin with a knife and look at whats underneath
nevermind the paramedics showed up

Edited by aerdil ()

[account deactivated]

dank_xiaopeng posted:

i think the pretentious attitude most docs have is because they have to be the kind of person who thinks that spending ten years of their life battling crippling exhaustion sounds like a great idea

I think it's because they have to deal with humans

whats the point of showing us the ultrasound? i'm willing to tentatively believe that the vaguely ethnic operator lady isn't just pointing at random and saying its my son's foot but my wife could be pregnant with a bucket of ham parts and i would not be able to tell the difference

littlegreenpills posted:

the correct modern synthesis wd be "sent down to mcdonalds" and luckily this is happening anyway

Youth, City-Laborers, Intellectuals:
The McRib is Finally Back!

I think it's time to gas this thread.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it's time to gas you

Agreed. If I didn't have other obligations I wouldn't play anymore, and the last few pages show that most here are really terrible at this game.

apparently chicago community colleges let scrubs like me teach, so I'm gonna apply to some and see what happens. id prolly teach foundational math first and then (I imagine) they'll let me teach literature and marxism

animedad posted:

apparently chicago community colleges let scrubs like me teach, so I'm gonna apply to some and see what happens. id prolly teach foundational math first and then (I imagine) they'll let me teach literature and marxism

AW5hS4fvERg

That's the worst anime I've ever seen.

animedad posted:

i got let into medical school so really they let anyone doctor
[account deactivated]

wasted posted:

I think it's time to gas this thread.

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

Check you PMs to tell me if this is a normal amount of pus

i left though
[account deactivated]
*tears up winning lottery ticket* take that, suckers!
Congrats for getting in, nonetheless!
Can u put me on the list. my friends are in town and I wanna impress them
My friends are in town as in they live here.

jools posted:

did you study biology?

I think in the UK you can enter professional programs out of secondary school.
you gotta do physics, chemistry, and biology A levels before applying for the MBBS but yeah, no need for undergrad.
so i was walking through chinatown today on my way to a bar in north beach when i stumbled upon a beast emerging from a local store

not as many secret service as i would expect, although i'm sure a some of the tourists in the crowd were just undercovers.

i was gonna yell something about drone bombings but a few other people yelled out "Benghazi!" and that killed my motivation.

anyway, i have now eradicated any rhizzone cred i might have had by not getting myself arrested for doing something stupid

Edited by aerdil ()

dude theres like 15 agents in that photo
Hillary's looking good. Big carefree smile, confident wave. She's a winner.
hmm, eternal rhizzone cred or the chance to be misdiagnosed as another jumper on the san francisco bridge

RBC posted:

dude theres like 15 agents in that photo

and yet he still could shoot her picture.

should have shot more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in b4 secret service subpoena
change krink's name to secret subpeenor
rename someone to Osman Bae

chickeon posted:

should have shot more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thatwasthejoke.txt