im gonna take pictures of some of the plants im growing tomorrow for the gardenchat thread
http://vetsforbernie.org/2016/03/chief-says-bernie-first-ever-to-pay/

donating to bernie = directly subsidising instruments of state terror
[account deactivated]
what if they held an election and nobody came
thats what i honestly think is gonna happen. its just gonna be trump and hitlery spending the whole year venting their anal glands at each other and everyone else and no one will give a fuck by election day. lowest voter turnout in history by far except maybe the places with weed legalizing on the ballot.

there's probably gonna be some shooting though, whoever wins.
imo mutual hate and fear will be effective enough in bringing out the numbers
[account deactivated]
good analysis imo
*hand coming in to slam the 'nut' button but its the 'creatively apply ml science button'*

glomper_stomper posted:

at the same time, the FBI needs their paramilitary wing in the face of a large-scale political and economic crisis either way so i assume the constitutionalists and little ernst rohms, who are currently hitching a ride on trump's campaign, will consolidate far more rapidly and try to make their presence felt more openly and regularly in the near future. the fascist renaissance being nurtured by the eastern european collaborationist bloc gives some hint of the modern bourgeoisie's willingness to loosen the reins under such conditions and the extent of the terror sanctioned by them.

so we can basically eventually expect the far right reactionaries to become more involved with the paramilitary police forces, or for the police to crack down on them?

i don't know a lot about the fascist renaissance or how fascism really took root in europe tbh but i would definitely like some perspective to help me understand all the fucked scary gross up circus crap that's happening right now.

I delivered to vice today and came home to read that they have bun b as a correspondent following Trump in Wisconsin lol
It's up to Sam Kris's and Jeb Lund to steer American public opinion away from fascism
[account deactivated]
oh okay so the police are gonna get even more fascist and brutal?

i kind of figured
glomper_stomper i hope you will continue to post more.
what's interesting to me is that the republican money is getting slammed on both sides by the unwieldy amalgam of the party system in the U.S. as it has evolved. due to pseudo-democratic primaries they can't stop their least-favored candidate from appearing legitimate, but because of the backroom-dealing convention system, they can't coalesce their opposition around any one alternative because every last republican candidate and their respective gang views themselves as a potential dark horse to take on a heavily disliked democrat in november. this includes everyone who has already dropped out, as well as a few people who never even declared as a candidate.
capital both foreign and domestic will conclude that the democratic party is its most loyal & favored child for the foreseeable future because it can slap down even semi-challengers to the status quo. which is probably great news for communism.
[account deactivated]
https://twitter.com/smashmouth/status/713784629455491072

HenryKrinkle posted:

https://twitter.com/smashmouth/status/713784629455491072

nno...

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

i could see extremely low voter turnout happening if the republicans go into full-on delegate crisis mode and nominate cruz, since sanders is out of the realm of possibility. i'd say the majority of sanders' prospective voters would flock over to hillary rather than mobilizing to crush the democratic party as the trumpenproletariat are more like to do to the GOP in the event that he's closed out of the nomination.

the troops, cops, and other professional white supremacists who do support trump have the benefit of 8 years experience cultivating and internalizing intense persecution complexes, losing their grip on property and job security, indulging paranoid fantasies, and hoarding guns. on the other hand, the communities which are immediately endangered by the former's rapid political reconstruction are on the defensive as they experience intensified oppression under obama, boxed into a politics of pure survival and occasional militancy; while the middle classes involved in the sanders campaign by inclination are at least receiving some education wrt. finance capital as it attempts to move against the campaign, as a whole they're still staunchly committed to reformism and therefore the legacy of vacillating histrionics.

the agitation and mobilization of these social forces guarantee a decent voter turnout but more substantially, this is probably the last primary election that the vast majority of people will be able to stomach before the next economic crisis. i think leftist political thought and organizations will continue to mature as they move away from the defense of the capitalist system and political backwardness bit by bit, which is an arduous process that necessitates the development of a marxist-leninist vanguard.

at the same time, the FBI needs their paramilitary wing in the face of a large-scale political and economic crisis either way so i assume the constitutionalists and little ernst rohms, who are currently hitching a ride on trump's campaign, will consolidate far more rapidly and try to make their presence felt more openly and regularly in the near future. the fascist renaissance being nurtured by the eastern european collaborationist bloc gives some hint of the modern bourgeoisie's willingness to loosen the reins under such conditions and the extent of the terror sanctioned by them.

I agree the professional fascist right will obviously turn out for trump, I just don't think their actual numbers are proportional to the noise they make. I do think they are there in sufficient number to beat the actual hillary supporters existing at this time. Possibly physically!

But Hillary has way too much negative baggage even before the obviously inevitable indictment. The republicans were praying for her to beat obama in 08, hell they were turning out during the primaries to vote for her because there was nothing they wanted but a democrat candidate that they could drag that far down into the mud. She's utterly filthy and has only survived this long because neither obama nor sanders wanted to run a negative campaign. Trump could murder a bush kid and drink its blood on CNN and the republican sugar daddies would still be flogging attack ads on ancient clinton history to put him in office just for a chance to flick shit at her.

I remember aaaaallllll that shit from the first clinton regime and the republicans have NEVER gotten over it. Remember that this was the era and she pretty much was the person upon which limbaugh and hannity and coulter and all the rest of the entirety of right wing media in the untied states actually founded their careers and there is nothing they have ever wanted more but a chance to take that old shit into syndication. At this point not even the clintons probably remember what they actually did and what was pure right wing fabrication, but it's probably all going to be screamed in your face for the next 9 months regardless. Rapes and real estate and murders and fuck knows what they've spent the last 20 years dreaming of. Do you remember the stories about arkansas state troopers bringing underage girls to the governor's mansion? Well you will the day after she runs into trouble and has to drag him out of his hole to try and campaign in a major way.

months of that shit with the social media shallowness of modern journalism will utterly destroy any care that any swing voters have. There will be lots of people that realize that rump is shit but are reminded that she is also and they will stay home. The white middle class isn't really threatened in any way by trump, just offended.

You're right that the PATRIOTS will be out for their boy, but all it takes is one case of a bunch of mormon cowboys and OATHKEEPERS trying to take over a voting center or something on TV which i can totally see happening and a fuckload more people will stay home in fear.

I will be surprised if this election gets over 45% turnout. If it's trump/hilldawg, I think he's gonna win. Pretty sure the bern would wreck any potential republican but he can't afford to buy the nomination.

fyi though mormons don't like trump much. cruz won about 2/3 of the utah primary vote and trump finished behind kasich there
there is a kind of ideal of humble family oriented mormon manhood and trump lives at its antipode, it's also imo one reason why romney never took off because the circulating rumors of his cushy life as a "missionary" turned an auto-cult of personality into tepid supporters at best
it was a reference to the bunch of sovcits that tried to seize a wildlife refuge a few months ago so they could redistribute the land from public ownership to themselves
maybe someone should drop a dime to those guys about the election
[account deactivated]
social fascism!

https://t.co/lG1KHRAGXi
[account deactivated]
Economics, Pethokoukis
i was talkin bernie with my bernie bros at badger gaming dot net and i went to look something up and discovered that discipline got doxed. i got nowhere else to post this so hope your doing ok discipline also bernie for president
I hope discpo is doing well.
if bernie hates the rich so much, how come he hasnt shot any of them
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]