[account deactivated]
Tpaine Remember back at the 'dip someone was dating, a dog, and some people said it was fuked up but were told not to kinkshame. Then cbass came and banned the dogdater. I think it's best to date adult humans, imo
Was the datehaver a dog or were they dating a dog im confused

ilmdge posted:

Tpaine Remember back at the 'dip someone was dating, a dog, and some people said it was fuked up but were told not to kinkshame. Then cbass came and banned the dogdater. I think it's best to date adult humans, imo

i think it's weird to date trotskyists too but i think u might be going a little too far here

the wddp split is so funny because each branch has its own unique reputation for insanity now, like the posthaven branch has got the dogfuckers and the slashie anime wars, while the zzone division has the dprk/lion assad stuyff and "actually, it's leftist to vote for trump." thats certainly how it all appears to bemused outsiders anyway

hey posted:

it's friday

barack obama is president because the Democratic senator from illinois pressured his wife, Star Trek Voyager's "Seven of Nine", for unwanted kink shit, and his successor, Wrestlemania and The Apprentice star Donald Trump, will be president because hillary's chief of staff's husband was sexting teens.
been Wifing a little recently myself. Anyshit, Hillary Clinton.
if you're gonna run around parleying your political power or celebrity into giving bimbos le deep dicking i understand that but why not avoid getting married or just get divorced and do it all you want without scandal

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Star Trek Voyager's "Seven of Nine"

putting ryan opposite picardo was, i claim, for the win

if you're gonna run around parleying your political power or celebrity into giving bimbos le deep dicking i understand that but why not avoid getting married or just get divorced and do it all you want without scandal

if clinton dumped her husband with him would go a big chunk of her fundraising apparatus and connections among the black bourgeoisie

ilmdge posted:

ahahahahhaha

It has to start somehwre... it has to start somehow... what better place than here? what better time than now?

all hill cant stop us now
[account deactivated]
man anthony weiner just cant stop good lord

Clinton Camp Formally Launches 'Lynchings for Hillary' Effort

ilmdge posted:

the wddp split is so funny because each branch has its own unique reputation for insanity now, like the posthaven branch has got the dogfuckers and the slashie anime wars, while the zzone division has the dprk/lion assad stuyff and "actually, it's leftist to vote for trump." thats certainly how it all appears to bemused outsiders anyway

Mu understanding is after the wddp exodus they went to post garden and that's when the literally shaknig thing happened with slashie and they spilt again with the non slashie people renaming their site post place, which is now dead.

I do wonder what happened to those purged from wddp for being too wddp, they were a colourful cast of characters

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Sure: you're old.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I really respect Tpaine for wanting to get back into the game again, after the death of. his wife

tpaine posted:

will anypony date me

barack obama is president because the Democratic senator from illinois pressured his wife, Star Trek Voyager's "Seven of Nine", for unwanted kink shit, and his successor, Wrestlemania and The Apprentice star Donald Trump, will be president because hillary's chief of staff's husband was sexting teens.

not quite... Obama succeeded Peter Fitzgerald, a moderately popular Republican that the party refused to support for re-election, so he decided to resign. Jack Ryan was the Republican nominee and sex club guy... former Goldman Sachs broker, never held public office. he was going to lose to Obama either way,

tpaine

without the profit motive communism would never achieve something this great

remember how hillary was the better nomination because she could work with the GOP congress to get things done? as literally anyone including illiterate sherpas could have predicted congress is going to stonewall and investigte her constantly haha
Its congrefs now
Donald Trump has destroyed the Republican Party, except for in the house and senate and every state government and on the Supreme Court and in every other court as well, where they're still in control.
[account deactivated]
goon project: can we organize a fundraiser to rebuild the destroyed republican party
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I'm dating now.

Try dieting

https://www.7election.com/results/ Everybodys votin purple