anthony wiener is in pretty good shape. "you gotta look good if you're sexting underage teens" - michael jordan
Guys got abs for sure which you have to respect.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Hell I'd love to but it's not up to me

tpaine posted:

why don't you two just marry him already

i'm dating him

[account deactivated]
that wasnt a typo
[account deactivated]
making fun of anthony wieners name is austrian shaming

tpaine posted:

yeah it was, you got angry when i laughed about it. don't try to deny your dark past

[account deactivated]
oh im going to put this in the other thread

Edited by ilmdge ()

donald trump is going to win lol

tpaine posted:

goat do you remember in olde lfe when you posted a thread about him but you typoed it "Congressman Anthony, Weiner from New York" i laughed until i cried

i'm laughing at it right. now.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

donald trump is going to win lol

my spotify plays these absolutely devastating ads from hillary. not being sarcastic here, it's 100% jus ttrump speaking, his own voice and words and hes like

"a woman whos flat-chested cant be a ten""a woman who works is very dangerous, i get very mad if theres no dinner on the table when i come home""you can just walk right in on them changing, get away with it""no i cant say i respect women actually"

republican women dont care i guess, they just go but but but bill clonton, hes not any better...

L.A. Times, 10/15/16:

On Saturday, as sexual allegations piled up against him, he tweeted about a “FIX!” and an election being “rigged by the media pushing false and unsubstantiated charges, and outright lies, in order to elect Crooked Hillary!”

The rhetoric had the markings of Trump’s campaign chief, Stephen Bannon, who as editor of the conservative website Breitbart pushed against the mainstream media with stories about a global conspiracy of elites bent on undermining America’s culture and civilization.

Ben Shapiro, a former editor at the site who left in protest over Bannon’s management and philosophical leanings, said he believes Trump and Bannon are less interested in disrupting order and are instead orchestrating a blame game — aimed at Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan; Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, a New York Times investor; international bankers; and any number of other targets.

“It’s everybody’s fault,” Shapiro said. “If we lost, it’s not because we lost. It’s because they stabbed us in the back.”

L.A.Times, 11/4/2016:

That analysis helps explain Russia’s apparent efforts to influence the U.S. presidential campaign: under Vladimir Putin, a former Soviet-era KGB officer, spying once done in secret is increasingly public.

U.S. intelligence officials don’t believe Russian hackers can swing Tuesday’s election by covertly changing returns or meddling with the counting. The country’s 9,000 voting districts are highly decentralized and have back-up counting procedures.

But they don’t rule out Russian-sponsored service denials or other disruptions that could undermine confidence in the official tallies, especially given Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election system is rigged.

Russia’s attempts to interfere with Hillary Clinton’s campaign is not in doubt, according to U.S. officials. It appears to be driven in part by a personal animus against the former secretary of State, officials say, as well as an effort to raise doubts about the validity of U.S. democracy and leadership around the globe.

ABC News, 10/16/2016:

Donald Trump keeps peddling the notion the vote may be rigged. It’s not clear if he does not understand the potential damage of his words — or he simply does not care.

Trump’s claim — made without evidence — undercuts the essence of American democracy, the idea that U.S. elections are both free and fair, with the vanquished peacefully stepping aside for the victor.

ABC News, 11/4/2016:

Federal authorities say they are concerned about the potential for cyber attacks that could cause confusion on Election Day.

“We are very concerned about attempts to cause confusion," one Department of Homeland Security official said.

hahaha when the guy scurries up on the stage to angrily bundle him off for saying the most basic things
this is the greatest day in social media history
dems 11/8: trump is a nazi and putin agent
dems 11/9: we wish trump the best
lol

delicious libby tears at work today has actually put me in a pretty good mood

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

turnout.jpg

b-b but Trump is a movement... he converted democratic votes to republican... Trump surged... ehh ground game? *sips steel reserve*

Clinton Camp Formally Launches 'Republicans for Hillary' Effort

I love it when a plan comes together
Trump won the office on 1/3rd the money... amazing. This is the kind of businessman we were all hoping for. Maybe he really will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.
I am watching the Young Turks Trump Victory Speech video and Ana sobbing as Trump speaks, mascara running down her face, has awoken in me a powerful urge to be there for her and hold her in this moment of vulnerability. I will be your shoulder to cry on Ana, I will be your rock, this I promise you.
i can't believe not a single chair has been thrown. not one chair
StillWithHer
here's the update
well trump made at least one promise i hope he keeps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP7kpRc9gVM&t=32s

parabolart posted:

StillWithHer

WhilstHitler

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yes
[account deactivated]
the fact that clinton won the popular vote in both the 2008 primary and the 2016 general is funny, to me.
[account deactivated]