[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i like grimes.
grimes is canadian, and i'm proud of canadian music.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that's a sparks cover. or i'm guessing it is. i won't click to find out

its actually a Laura Lee cover

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i only like rap music because it allows me to plausibly quote "nigga"

this but Oliver's Army

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
are you implying the british forces joined up with the algonquians and traveled north up into your wife's cervix?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
knew u'd like that one
this is actually the official music video

[account deactivated]
i like the version i posted better because it has that cool midi sounding piano thingy
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yo...yo...what i'm...*generic beat drops* what i'm, what i'm eatin' in this omelette...*generic bass drops* what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin' in this...*big jilla comes in on thumb snaps* tastes like them portabilla's nigga, what i'm eatin'...tastes like them portabilla's (yo i like them portabilla's) *generica beat goes up a notch* what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin'...in this mofuckin ometellet. i wanna eat this shit...*generic bass comes in* what i'm eatin *record scratch* YO IS DAT BACON NIGGA?! BITCH U KNOW I'M KHABBALAH

dont front tapine
[account deactivated]
the last minute or so is the best if u want to skip to it
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

yo...yo...what i'm...*generic beat drops* what i'm, what i'm eatin' in this omelette...*generic bass drops* what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin' in this...*big jilla comes in on thumb snaps* tastes like them portabilla's nigga, what i'm eatin'...tastes like them portabilla's (yo i like them portabilla's) *generica beat goes up a notch* what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin'...what i'm eatin'...in this mofuckin ometellet. i wanna eat this shit...*generic bass comes in* what i'm eatin *record scratch* YO IS DAT BACON NIGGA?! BITCH U KNOW I'M KHABBALAH

tpaine posted:

how about i just skip the whole thing and listen to something more worthy, like a blank cd-r i bathed with and then carved the satanic verses into with a shard of pig iron shaped like the worst tit in existence

ur missin out...

[account deactivated]
im imagining tpaine as the cryin dude at the end of the vid
S7cXWrdHshE
the cryin dude? the cryin dude??? HIS NAME IS SAREK U PEACE OFF SH*T
i can confirm that im a racist who loves rap

Superabound posted:

the cryin dude? the cryin dude??? HIS NAME IS SAREK U PEACE OFF SH*T

not in gazorraverse, sorry.
WIKqgE4BwAY

lol tpaine is dumb as hell
now do country